Tuesday 9 September 2014

Homework Challenge - P5

I have completed (yet another) Homework Challenge. I have not yet "finished" it but I am preparing for later on in the year (around 1 week). This activity (as you can see from the image) is from the category "Physical Activity and the Outdoors", I have circled the task I have completed. As you can see I had to complete a season of a sport. I haven't yet completed the season but I have one game to go so I am just planning ahead. The sport that I played for one season was Hockey. Hockey is an amazing sport and is really fun. It's not also fun but also competitive. With the opposition and your team mates. You challenge yourself a lot and push yourself to your limits (if you play hard enough). My team is the B team. Not the A. Not the C. The B. We were playing a grade above our grade that we were supposed to be in. So in other words we were playing against the A teams. We did play the A Boys and A Girls. We got thrashed against both of the teams. the Boys 7-0 and the Girls 2-0. Finally I would like to summarise the sport Hockey in a couple of words. Really fun and addictive. PS We also had the best coaches ever (Mr Jens and Mrs H)

No comments:

Post a Comment